Duration: 1 day, 8 hours
Eligibility: Lash artists who have experience in The Classic of more than 3 months or at least after 50 clients
This course is designed for qualified lash artists who are ready to take their skills to the next level into mastering new advanced technique of Russian Volume.
Please note that to enter this training, you need to have at least 3 months of lash artist’s experience or have gone 50 classic procedures.
What will you get:
- Starter kit to level up your business
- Certificate of Completion
- Product Knowledge and where to get
- The L Theory Training manual book
What will you learn:
- Lifetime Support from Lashington’s Team
- Everything about the glue - Why aren’t your lashes lasting? How do you find the glue for you?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- Removal of eyelash extensions
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention?
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work?
- Aftercare rules, hygiene and infections
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping.
- Eye shape correction for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Chemical burn and prevention
- Stickies, damage and how to check if your work is clean
- Perfect lash line. No more funny lashes
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- Correct use of curls and lengths
- Several volume fanning techniques in few different styles, from 2D, up to 6D