InLei® BROW BOMBER is a revolutionary professional treatment, reserved for the eyebrows and intended to make the hair of the eyebrow arch obedient, soft, silky and nourished.
It is a treatment for professional Brow Artists and can be named a few different things, such as eyebrow lamination or brow perming.
To be able to carry out the treatment correctly you must have:
- Completed a professional course
- Professional products (such as the InLei® Brow Bomber product range)
- And of course some hairy eyebrows ;)
Below is a step by step guide on how to perform the Brow Bomber treatment. Please bear in mind this is just a summary compared to the full two day Brow Bomber Course.
PROCESS OF THE TREATMENT:
STEP 1: Prepare the eyebrows (photo 1)
STEP 2: Applying InLei® "BROW LIFT 1" (photo 2)
- Apply a uniform layer of InLei® BROW LIFT 1 with a brush.
- Leave on for the necessary time, based on the thickness of the hair.
- As a guide: (fine hair 6-8 min / medium hair 8-10 min / thick hair 10-12 min).
- DO NOT USE CLING FILM.
- Remove the product with a dry cotton pad.
STEP 3: Shaping the eyebrows in the desired directions (photo 3)
- Shape the eyebrows with F-Brush.
- Brush the hair into the desired shape and position.
STEP 4: Applying InLei® "BROW LOCK 2" (photo 4)
- Apply an even layer of InLei® “BROW LOCK 2” using a brush.
- Leave on for 5-8 minutes based on the thickness of the hairs (half of the time used for Lift 1 plus 2 minutes).
- Remove the product with a damp cotton pad.
STEP 5: InLei® LASH AND BROW TINT (photo 5)
- Before applying the tint, rinse the area with micellar water to clean and prime the eyebrows.
- Using Brow Mapping Thread or Brow Precision Pen, map the eyebrows to create a contour for desired shape.
- Mix the tint in a 1:1 ratio with Tint Developer in a mixing glass/dappen dish.
- Apply on brows using a brush - timing: 6-12 minutes (the same timing as used for Lift 1). Adjust the timing for stronger/softer effect if needed.
- To get a three-dimensional ombre effect, we recommend removing the tint from the start of the eyebrows 1-2 minutes earlier than from the rest of the brow.
- Remove the tint using a damp cotton pad gently to avoid streaking the tint across the skin.
STEP 6: HAIR REMOVAL (photo 6)
- Remove the necessary hairs using Brow Wax and/or Brow Tweezers.
- Clean the area from any leftover hairs and wax residue.
STEP 7: InLei® BROW BOMBER 3 - nourishing the eyebrows (photo 7)
- Squeeze a pea sized amount of the product from the bottle and with a brush/comb, apply the product to the eyebrows, gently brushing it in between the hairs.
- Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Remove the excess (if necessary, for example for oily skin) by dabbing with a tissue.
- No rinsing is required, the product continues to nourish the hairs after treatment!
Please note: Misuse of these products can cause serious harm to the skin, the hair itself and the overall image of the eyebrows. Products are for use by trained professionals in brow lamination ONLY.
- To maintain the perfection of the laminated eyebrows between treatments, we recommend daily use of InLei® FASHION LASH. As it contains a luminescent ingredient from the verbasco flower, InLei® FASHION LASH keeps the hair shiny, nourished, natural and soft to the touch. It can also be used together with makeup.
- For lasting results after the Brow Bomber treatment, we recommend daily use of the The L Theory Lash & Brow Foam. It gently cleanses the hairs, keeping them clean and smooth. The addition of natural, plant extracts in the InLei® Mousse help to moisturise, protect and nourish the skin and hairs.